Wednesday, September 7, 2011

17w5d continued

***for some reason blogger won't post my pic and text in the same post.. So sorry about the multiple posts!***


How far along: 17 weeks 5 days


Size of baby: Around 5 inches long and weighs about 5 ounces. *however* at my last ultrasound my dr told me thy my baby is "huge" so I'm betting it's a little more than that.

Total weight gain/loss: I lost around 8 pounds since I found out I was pregnant. As of the beginning of the week, I have gained 1.5-2 of that back depending on the scale I use. We will see at my appt tomorrow.

Maternity Clothes: A while back I bought the Target brand belly band and it is the best thing I could have purchased! Since I only have one pair of pants left that fit it allows me to wear all of my work pants and jeans still. I have bought a couple of shirts since they were on sale and one pair of maternity pants that apparently I'm not big enough for yet.

Gender: We found out at the end of the month!! I have no idea what it is and hubby is positive that it's a girl.

Movement: Argh! This has been a big source of stress for me! It seems like everyone I talk to tells me how they had been feeling their baby move for weeks by now and I'm feeling nothing. I do know that it's completely normal for me to not feel it yet but it's just something for my anxiety to grasp hold of. Hopefully my fears will be put to rest at my appointment tomorrow.

What I miss: Sleeping on my back. I never realized how much I did that until I try not to do it anymore!

Cravings: I haven't really had any yet. It seems like once I have something I want once then that's the end of it.

Symptoms: *slight tiredness
*frequent urination
*painful sex :(
*sore boobs at night
*moodiness
*random pains on the left side of my pelvic area

Best moment this week: Having several people tell me that I look pregnant!

What I'm looking forward to: again, feeling baby move!

Milestones: Baby is becoming capable of hearing and reacting to sounds!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

I missed sleeping on my back soooo much when I was pregnant, too. And now, a year and a half after giving birth, I still have not been able to get used to sleeping on my back again. It's funny, since I wanted to do it so badly the whole time I was pregnant, and when I was finally allowed, I just couldn't sleep that way.

Samantha said...

You look pregnant and fantastic! I didn't feel Truitt til around where you are right now so I wouldn't stress and I'm pretty sure that pain on your left side is round ligament pain. GROW MOMMA GROW!!! I love seeing this :D

I miss belly sleeping! Even though Truitt is 8months, if I'm on my belly my boobs hurt :(

Queen Bee said...

Aaaah! Blogger wasn't giving me your updates!

Coco, you look so BEAUTIFUL. Catching up on these posts has made me so happy! I am thrilled to read that things are going well and look forward to reading more!

abo-bder said...


شركة تركيب باركية بالرياض

شركة تركيب باركيه
شركة تركيب الباركيه بالرياض

شركة نقل العفش بالرياض وجميع انحاء المملكة