Friday, June 10, 2011

Results

My nurse just called...I asked her to hold on a minute and when I came back I told her that I had stepped away from my desk. Her response was "why? You don't want everyone to hear that your pregnant?" and paused. It took me a minute and I started shaking once I realized she said I am pregnant!! She said the progesterone looks great and my beta was 366!!!!!
Honestly I think I'm in shock.. I don't even know what to feel other than elated right now!!

Sent from my iPhone

9 comments:

Samantha said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Sarah said...

YAY!!! Congrats! xo

Lauren said...

Oh my gosh, I have goosebumps all over my body!!!!!!! That is so exciting!!!!!! Congratulations!

(On a side note, for some reason your two posts before this didn't show up on my dashboard, so I have to go back and read them)

Browniris said...

That is GREAT news! I am so happy for you! Congratulations!!!

Queen Bee said...

excellent!!

i'm so excited for you!!

Morgan Owens said...

Coco!!!! YAY!!! I'm so flippin' excited for you! Looks like everyone's prayers for you paid off! I will continue to keep you in my prayers and pray this is a healthy wonderful pregnancy for you, you deserve it!
I'm still so excited for you!!

junebug said...

OMG! OMG! OMG! Fantastic!!!!!

Krystyn said...

OMG!! Congrats, what wonderful news!!

Summer Athena said...

praying hard that there is a healthy baby growing inside of you.