Monday, June 13, 2011

Having anxiety

It's so hard to describe what I'm feeling right now. Sometimes I feel so guarded about letting myself get excited and others I am dreaming of holding a baby. I've already had a meltdown about whether or not we can do this. It just seems like I can't really decide how I feel. Don't get me wrong, of course I'm beyond happy but I'm so scared too.

This morning I took another HPT in hopes of calming some of my anxieties. Below is the result. The top one is from Friday.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

It certainly looks like things are moving along nicely!!!:)

I know its hard to relax and enjoy, especially because of what happened last time. I didn't calm down until I was feeling Noah kick all day every day, and even then I was super nervous!

Krystyn said...

What a nice dark line!! I can tell you that your anxiety is completely normal. After going through what we go through to get pregnant, when it does happen it is so surreal. I am so happy for you and I can't wait to hear how great things go!!

To A T said...

O!M!G!

Congrats and congrats and congrats! I'm away from the bloggy world for a week and I miss the best news ever!??!

I know it's so hard to keep thinking positive, but know that we are all here for you girl!! Sending you lots of sticky bean vibes and praying everything keeps going well Coco!!! :)

Amanda said...

What a gorgeous dark line! Of course you're going to have anxiety, especially with what you've been through. Just try to breathe and take it one day at a time. I felt anxious and LIVED for doc appointments and the doppler for most of my pregnancy. Just allow yourself to feel whatever you are feeling because whatever it is, it's normal. And healthy. Try not to add additional stress by feeling guilty about the anxiety or putting pressure on yourself to feel a certain way. You are entitled to feel however you feel.

SO happy for you, Coco!