Sunday, March 6, 2011

This is going to be random and out of the blue. Please excuse any errors and choppiness... Im not in the best frame of mind.
Six days ago on CD 21 started lightly spotting. For two days I spotted so lightly that it was only visible when I wiped after using the restroom. Since my doctor has told me in the past to count any sign of blood as day 1 (because of pcos) I went and picked up the femara and started it on day 3. My bleeding never got any heavier and was gone midway through day 3. Today (day 6) I started cramping and spotting again. Now I know that this is probably just another screwed up thing that my body is doing but I can't help my thoughts from running wild. In my crazy, anxiety ridden, infertile mind I can't help but to think that I was pregnant and took femara and am now miscarrying. I know that this is most likely not the case but it's like my mind is spinning around and around with the possibilites. Why does it have to be like this? Why can't I have a normal body and not have to worry about things like this? I know that I'm not the only one who has a mind that does this. How do y'all keep from losing it?

Sent from my iPhone

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm so glad you posted, I was wondering the other day how things were with you! I know how frustrating it all can be. I would call the doctor and see what they have to say. Keep us posted! Take care.

Steph O. said...

Keep from loosing it? Who said I do? ;)

I hate pcos, I end up over-analyzing everything too. Twinges, spotting, cramps, all of it.

I don't think Femera would cause a m/c, so you could prob still test just to put your mind at ease & def call your dr.

Sarah said...

I think you should test, just to put your mind at ease. You would Definitely still have HCG in your system if you were pregnant, even if you were losing it. It will take away the "what if..." from the situation.

((hugs))

Browniris said...

Sorry you are having such a hard time. I agree that you should test and go from there. Good luck!

junebug said...

I lose it all the time. I think it is a definite requirement for anyone with PCOS. I hate when it is so confusing. ((Hugs)) Personally I wouldn't know what to do and would be as befuddled as you. I would just call my dr.

Robin said...

You are right.. it totally sucks that it has to be so hard. Have you tested? ((hugs))