Dang it's been a long time. Other than life being busy my only excuse is that my laptop broke. I left it plugged into the wall and one of the puppers tripped on the cord causing it to do a 360* dive off the table. One side is completely crushed and unrepairable. I do have access to my sister's computer since we are still staying with my mom but I don't like leaving my blog address in her history.
Luckily a good friend clued me in on how easy it is to blog from your phone so hopefully I will be able to post more! Since it's been so long I think the easiest way to catch up is bullets.
• thank you so much to those that checked up on me! It means so much to me!
• Still not pregnant obviously. We have tried two medicated cycles since my last iui. This month the hubs asked that I not take any meds so we are officially on break.
• The week of Thanksgiving was hard. I miscarried the day before t-day last year so it brought back a lot of memories. However I think that I was able to work through it and enjoy myself despite being around tons of family with babies.
• By the end of this year the hubs and I will have paid off around $17,000 of credit card debt! This will make us debt free minus my car! Staying with my mom for longer than previously planned has really allowed us to pay it down fast without struggling in other areas.
• According to the hubs fertility treatments will be "revisited" in the new year once the credit cards are paid off. This actually gives me some hope since it's not an all out no.
• Somewhere deep down I have this feeling that it will take ivf for us to get pregnant. This scares the crap out of me because I can't imagine my husband agreeing to it.
• I am currently interviewing for a job as a receptionist for an optometrist. If I get the job it would end up being a slight pay cut but i think I would enjoy it much more and it would give me some more experience in the medical field. I already interviewed with the office manager and am waiting for her to call me with a time to meet the head dr.
• If anyone knows of a blog or two where they are in thr same position as me (ei no treatment due to money and/or spouse disagreement) I would appreciate you pointing me their way. It seems like most of the girls I follow are now pregnant or parenting (which is fabulous!) and I think it's time to search out some new blogs.
I'm really excited to get back to blogging... I miss you girls!
Sent from my iPhone