Monday, August 30, 2010

Tidbits

  • Last Monday I hit a parked car and totaled my car. I looked at my radio for a second and never saw it coming. Luckily it was a super old, paid off car but my pride was/is definitely hurt.
  • Thursday evening I bought a car. I went in having no clue what I wanted. My biggest dilemma was whether or not to get something that would fit a car seat and stroller. I hated that I had to consider that since who knows when it will happen, but I'm the kind of person that drives a car for forever so I had to think about it. I ended up buying a black 2009 Dodge Journey. I didn't think that I would end up with something so new but it was a great deal. So far, I'm really liking it.



  • Saturday night I gave myself my trigger shot. My mom and sister were horrified.. :)
  • This morning we had the IUI. The Hub's "sample" was excellent according to the dr. He said that look for over 10 million and hubs had 70 million! He ended up having to leave before the actual IUI to go to work. I had the IUI and the dr said everything looked good.
  • I took the day off work today. My boss was NOT happy about it but I really wanted to be able to relax today. I know that they say that it's not necessary to take it easy or anything but in my crazy mind it is...
  • My beta is Sept. 15... I dunno but that seems like an awfully long time away....

6 comments:

Deb said...

That stinks about the accident but yay for finding a car you like and YAY for good samples. Hang in there during the TWW

To A T said...

Sorry to hear about your car :( that sucks! But hooray for a new one! I like what you got! :)

Keeping all things crossed for you Coco!! I agree that the 15th seems like a long time from now. We may have to convince you to POAS sooner than that ;-)

cowgirltn said...

I have my pom poms ready go embryo go.

Ash said...

That is too bad about the car but great that you found a new one and a good deal at that so quickly. Everything sounds good with the IUI, I'll be sending lots of baby dust your way:)

Steph O. said...

Sorry about the accident, but woohoo on the new car!

I hope all goes well with the IUI. There was a woman on the IF boards a couple yrs back who got pg a month after starting Tmeds. So, I'm definitely hoping it'll do the trick for you too! :)

junebug said...

I'm glad you are ok and weren't hurt!!
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the IUI. It's our year, my friend. I'm send some of my recent good luck your way. :-)