Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Substance Award

This lovely award is from Lucky Jones at Happy High Heels! Thank you girlie! Don't know that my blog has much substance these days but I'll take it! ;)


The Rules for Acceptance of this Award are fairly simple:


  • Thank the blogger who bestowed the Award on you.

  • Sum up your blogging experience, philosophy and motivation in five (5) words.

  • Pass the Award on to 10 deserving bloggers.

Hmmm... I guess my five words would have to be education, therapy, infertility, support and faith. The blogging community has provided me with all of these!

So, here are my 10 Nominees:

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Ahh, thanks Coco. That means a lot!

ifcrossroads said...

Aw, thanks girlie :)

junebug said...

Thanks babe! I agree that blogging has been very supportive!! Meeting fabulous women like you has enriched my life. :-)

Samantha said...

Thank you so much.... IT'S MY FIRST AWARD EVER and to come from you it means a lot! Thank you again!

Summer {Bisfor...} said...

darlin ladycakes.

thank you from the Dolls for our award!

and thank you for commenting and supporting me. i am sure all preggos are deleting me now. i don't care. it's the truth.

i will add my letters to our profile. it has to go to the attny first to see if they approve.