Tuesday, July 27, 2010

July 27, 2010

Had life gone differently, I would either be holding my sweet baby or eagerly awaiting their arrival.
Today was my estimated due date for my baby. July 27, 2010.
I am trying very hard to only think about the fact that I was blessed with that life even though it was so short. Yesterday and today have been hard, of course and I have definitely had my moments of tears. This was not how things were supposed to go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear sweet Baby C,
I miss you so much! You were only with us for a very short time but you brought your Daddy and I more joy than you know. Those few days that we knew about you were wonderful. You touched our lives in a way that we could never have imagined. I can't wait to see you in Heaven some day. Until then I hope that you know how much we love you.
Love, your Momma

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I miscarried I thought that we would for sure be pregnant again by now. That just makes it hurt that much more.

8 comments:

Lauren said...

I am so, so very sorry:(

Summer {Bisfor...} said...

I am here for you, my love. I am. I am so sorry that today is so sad for you. I wish I had the words to make it all better.

Sarah said...

I am so sorry.

((hugs))

Samantha said...

I can't imagine how hard today is for you... I'll be thinking about you and your family!

junebug said...

((Hugs)) I'm sending you my love and a warm hug today. Mine would have been 18 last month. I have found through the years that it almost becomes a comfort to know that she is not forgotten. Of course, I didn't feel that way the first few years but I hope it provides you some comfort.

Amanda said...

My heart goes out to you. Huge, huge hugs.

Queen Bee said...

((hugs)) mama. i know that feeling all too well myself. it is hard. you'll be in my prayers!

Lucky Jones said...

((((Hugs)))) love you honey!