Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Had life gone differently, I would either be holding my sweet baby or eagerly awaiting their arrival.
Today was my estimated due date for my baby. July 27, 2010.
I am trying very hard to only think about the fact that I was blessed with that life even though it was so short. Yesterday and today have been hard, of course and I have definitely had my moments of tears. This was not how things were supposed to go.
Dear sweet Baby C,
I miss you so much! You were only with us for a very short time but you brought your Daddy and I more joy than you know. Those few days that we knew about you were wonderful. You touched our lives in a way that we could never have imagined. I can't wait to see you in Heaven some day. Until then I hope that you know how much we love you.
Love, your Momma
When I miscarried I thought that we would for sure be pregnant again by now. That just makes it hurt that much more.
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
This lovely award is from Lucky Jones at Happy High Heels! Thank you girlie! Don't know that my blog has much substance these days but I'll take it! ;)
The Rules for Acceptance of this Award are fairly simple:
- Thank the blogger who bestowed the Award on you.
- Sum up your blogging experience, philosophy and motivation in five (5) words.
- Pass the Award on to 10 deserving bloggers.
Hmmm... I guess my five words would have to be education, therapy, infertility, support and faith. The blogging community has provided me with all of these!
So, here are my 10 Nominees:
- Noelle @ The Desire of my Heart (If you have a sec you should click over here and give this lady some love.. she could really use it!)
- All the ladies @ House of Dolls
- Samantha @ And Baby Will Make Three
- Robin @ Looking for My Keys
- Emmy @ Yes We're One of THOSE couples (who just found out she's preggers!!)
- Sarah @ Sarah's Life
- Junebug @ Junebug's Musings
- Mic @ ifcrossroads
- Alison @ The Privileged Infertile
- Carrie @ Bumpsalongtheway