I friggin hate this! Every month I know I'm pregnant, get all kinds of symptoms, take a test, and get my period. Every month like clock work. That's where I am this month and I want your opinions.
Here are the facts:
- This was a medicated cycle.
- Today is CD 32.
- Fertility Friend says my average cycle is 30 days, shortest cycle is 25 days and longest is 36 days.
- I don't have a definite ovulation day because I didn't want to use OPKs this month.
- I tested on Saturday (CD29) and on Sunday(CD30) and got a negative both times.
- I have not had any spotting.
- I have had some cramping but nothing consistent. A few days ago, I actually thought something might be wrong because I was having sharp pains on the right side of my pelvic area. The pains have stopped but if I do something like sit forward in my chair things feel "tight" in that area. Every once in a while a have a cramp and then it goes away.
- My boobs, oh gosh, my boobs! I almost smacked the hubs when he grabbed them. The sides are super sore and my nipples are real sensitive. This happened when I got pregnant but also sometimes happens with my period.
- The last couple of days when I poop there is a lot of pressure. I'm not constipated but when I push I feel a lot of pressure not only in my bottom but in my pelvic area too. Today, I have pooped every couple of hours.
- Usually when I am about to start I feel ravished all the time, now I just feel normal hunger at meal times.
So, opinion? Should I test tomorrow? Should I test Friday? Saturday? Have you had this poop problem before (pregnancy or nonpregnancy related)? Help me ladies!!