Thursday, May 13, 2010

Knew that would do it

In this past couple of days I have done everything I could to make my period start. I know you can't technically "make" your period start but everyone know that there are some things that the minute you do them, you start. For instance:

  • I have taken a pregnancy test. It seems like whenever I do this I start that day.
  • I have had sex with the hubs. If AF is on the way then this always starts the spotting.
  • I have worn white underwear.
  • I have worn white underwear with a skirt.
  • I have worn no underwear to bed.

All that brought me nothing, nadda, so I knew I had to bring out the big guns.

  • I bought freakin $8 pregnancy tests.
  • I shared my feelings about hoping I was pregnant and being late with not only my mom but with yall. It seems like everytime I let someone else know that I am hoping and thinking I'm pregnant, I get my period and feel like an idiot.

Well, that did it ladies. I knew it would. At 4am my dog woke me up cause he apparently had to pee. I stood up and felt a huge gush.

Now I get the pleasure of returning those stupid $8 tests. Whoop-ee.

8 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh Coco..I'm so so sorry :( I know what you mean though...AF seems to show up right after all those events [for me she seemed to arrive right as I was about to take a hpt...wrapper opened and all!]

Hang in there...one day..one day...

Sarah said...

Ahh, so sorry hun. (((hugs)))

The Baby Race said...

I'm so sorry :( That's really disappointing. Sending hugs.

sarah said...

So sorry :(. I was really hoping for you.

Lucky Jones said...

:( I'm sorry (((hugs))) I really hate the TTC rollercoaster - it really should be easier...

Chele said...

Hugs, I'm so sorry CoCo.

Steph O. said...

That sucks, I'm sorry Coco! Af is a nasty hag.

junebug said...

I was thinking of you today and wanted to stop by and say hello. ((Hugs))