In this past couple of days I have done everything I could to make my period start. I know you can't technically "make" your period start but everyone know that there are some things that the minute you do them, you start. For instance:
- I have taken a pregnancy test. It seems like whenever I do this I start that day.
- I have had sex with the hubs. If AF is on the way then this always starts the spotting.
- I have worn white underwear.
- I have worn white underwear with a skirt.
- I have worn no underwear to bed.
All that brought me nothing, nadda, so I knew I had to bring out the big guns.
- I bought freakin $8 pregnancy tests.
- I shared my feelings about hoping I was pregnant and being late with not only my mom but with yall. It seems like everytime I let someone else know that I am hoping and thinking I'm pregnant, I get my period and feel like an idiot.
Well, that did it ladies. I knew it would. At 4am my dog woke me up cause he apparently had to pee. I stood up and felt a huge gush.
Now I get the pleasure of returning those stupid $8 tests. Whoop-ee.