Monday, March 15, 2010

Courage

My boss sends out daily emails with a inspirational quotes. They are usually pretty stupid and I typically skip over them. Today's, though, reminded me of all you girls.


Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, “I will try again tomorrow.”
Mary Anne Radmacher



Sometimes I think that women who are struggling with infertility think of themselves as weak, but that couldn't be farther from the truth. You are all so strong. You all get up every morning and live your lives even though infertility is hanging over your head every second of the day. You are brave and courageous. Don't ever forget that.

9 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm going to write that down, I love it. Thanks!

Fertility Chick said...

Love this!! Thank you for sharing it.

Samantha said...

I hope you know this goes for you too! You are so strong and I look up to you and really appreciate your blog!!

junebug said...

You gone and made me cry. Ok. It might really be the drugs and AF but I cried nonetheless. :-)

Morgan Owens said...

What a beautiful quote! I love it!

Amanda said...

Beautiful post!

Alison said...

Needed to read this. Thanks for posting it!

Steph O. said...

That's such a great quote! Thanks for sharing it. You have a lot of courage too a know! :)

(((HUGS)))

Robin said...

That's a great quite and I totally see the connection to IF.

You are pretty awesome, too!