Thursday, February 18, 2010

Bloggy Makeover!

Guess who got a new blog design???

If your reading this on your Reader go ahead and click over.

C'mon! You know you wanna!!

Isn't it pretty?? I L-O-V-E it!

My good friend, Alison, over at the Privileged Infertile did it for me. If you've been thinking about a makeover for your blog you should really look at some of her work! I really didn't give her a whole lot to go on as far as what I wanted but she seemed to get it since she hit it on the nail! You can check out her pricing here. You can also view some other blogs she's done at This Giggly Girl.

And even if you aren't interested in her work you should go over and offer her a hug. She recently found out her 2nd IUI didn't work and well, you ladies know how that goes...

6 comments:

Lucky Jones said...

Ohh, pretty!!!

Browniris said...

I think it looks great!

junebug said...

Looks fabulous Coco! :-)

Lila said...

Very nice blog design! Looking good!

Carrie said...

Love the new look! Ali is fantastic!

Browniris said...

I nominated you for a blog award...check out my blog for details!