Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Sunday, January 24, 2010
I'm sick with some kind of stomach bug. Boo. I feel like I need to throw up all the time. I'm sure if I was a normal person I would be barfing, but noooooooooooooooooo. I NEVER throw up, EVER. I think the last time I did was about 5 years ago and that was only because I was given codeine which I'm allergic to. Before that? Who knows.... I just want some relief, is that too much for a girl to ask for??
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Right after my miscarriage I knew that I wanted to get something to remember the baby with, preferably some kind of jewelry. I looked for a couple of weeks but I couldn't find anything that "spoke" to me. I looked at every possible store online but everything was obviously for a miscarriage. I didn't want something that would cause people to ask questions and never named the baby so I didn't want anything engraved. I started to feel almost frantic about not having anything.
I have a necklace with a heart charm on it that hubs gave me while we were engaged. It always reminds me of him and how much he loves me. I ended up make a charm myself to go on the same necklace. I figure it was fitting to have a charm for hubs and a charm for the baby on the same chain.
The color of the bead is the birthstone for November. Technically, the my EDD was in July but we conceived in November, found out we were pregnant in November, and miscarried in November so it seemed fitting.
My favorite part is that most of the time, the charm sits snugly in the middle of the heart. :)
Monday, January 4, 2010
I've missed you girls! It's been so long that I'm gonna have to go bullet style on ya!
- Thank you so much for all the support you've given me lately. I have gotten comments, emails, facebook messages and even a real-life snail mail package. Even though I don't always reply right away, they remind me that I am not going through this alone. Here is the angel ornament that I received from Lucky Jones:
- Emotionally, I'm doing pretty good, if I do say so myself! Of course I have bad moments and whole bad days but I feel like I have accepted loosing my baby. I can't regret that moment in my life, it brought me so much happiness. Our baby was only alive for a few weeks but it was a baby none-the-less. I know that they will be waiting in heaven to greet me.
- I started a new position within the same company this past week. It isn't a huge step up from my former position, but it's something. So far, I'm enjoying it. This is actually I haven't been around, blogging or commenting. I used to do the majority of it at work (shhh!) but with the new position I can't. Not only is my computer way out in the open but I'm just way too busy. I'm going to try to do better to keep up with everyone, really.
- Hubs and I are doing good. He is working a ton and I feel like I'm seeing him less than usual but we're making do with what we have.
- Our Christmas and New Year were both good. We pretty much spent 100 % of our Christmas time off with family and had a quiet New Year's Eve at home.
- Lastly, after seriously convincing myself that I was pregnant AF arrived this morning full force. The pms this time around is miserable and I can't believe hubs is willing sitting here with me after all the bitching that has taken place. I am bleeding hard, and cramping and passing more clots than normal (leftover from the miscarriage?). I'm exhausted, hungry, cranky, crampy and emotional but over all happy that she is here so we can move on.
- Look for a post (hopefully tomorrow?) about the necklace I wear now!