Wednesday, October 14, 2009

So, where have I been? hmmm... Actually, I've been right here. I have still been reading your blogs, just not really commenting and really not posting. For some reason, words have seemed to escape me. I think about posting something all the time, but when it comes down to it, nothing. That's kind of how I have been feeling all around lately. Just kind of "eh". A little empty. It's no surprise, really. I am doing my best to maintain my sanity while playing an endless waiting game. So, sometimes I'll be here and sometimes I won't. Easy peasy.

Love you girls!

5 comments:

Lucky Jones said...

Coco! I've missed you!

Steph O. said...

I've missed you! I understand the writer's block though!

(((HUGS)))

Stacie said...

I can understand this feeling. When I let myself get away from things, it is always so hard to get back to them--my blog included. I hope things seem brighter soon. Hugs.

Lila said...

I understand, and have been in the same boat! Hang in there!

To A T said...

I've missed you around here!! Glad you are still hanging around. (((HUGS)))