Thursday, September 24, 2009

It's a bird! It's a plane! No wait! It's Super Sperm!



While Hubs and I were shopping last weekend, we stopped by the Halloween store that just opened up. To my surprise this is what I found:

Super Sperm

"Description:No one will believe that you entered the party as Super Sperm this year. This bulging white bodysuit is padded with muscles in the arms and legs. A long snake-esque tail, dome shaped headpiece and white gloves are also included. Plus, the Super Sperm logo is printed square in the chest. You'll strike fear or hilarity into those around you with this unique superhero costume. Hit the town with your archenemy, Captain Condom, for a hilarious night."

For a mere $52.99 you can become Super Sperm. If only it was that easy...


Find it here.

10 comments:

To A T said...

OMG!! I'm not sure whether to laugh or be offended!!
I agree... if only it were as easy as donning a costume!

Christina said...

oh gosh! That's awful but I'm sure there will be one at every Halloween party this year.

Morgan said...

OMG! That's pretty unique..haha! But, i'd never spend 50 something dollars on a costume!

Steph O. said...

Nu-UH! Oh my, it's funny, but would be so TACKY to see someone in one. On the other hand...if they encourage a bunch of adults to show up for work dressed up, any business would deserve what they get.

I'm kinda bummed, I was hoping that would be an announcement. Maybe we should have our DH's dress up in them? Can't hurt & not the craziest home remedy I've heard of.

Chele said...

OMG! lmao!

Robin said...

That is hilarious...!!

nancy said...

I actually saw that myself and it kinda pissed me off! ;0

So, did you get it for your hubby?? (could you imagine getting "down" while wearing that suit?)

sarah said...

LOL. Oh my my my...

Just wanted to stop by and let you know that the videos I take of Henry are actually just on my digital camera. I want a camcorder, but haven't gotten around to buying one just yet. The camera works really well for short little videos like that. It is a Cannon powershot elf sd750. I have had it for a couple of years so I am sure they have improved it, but I love it!!

Robin said...

Hey Coco...
There is something for you on my blog! ;)

Lucky Jones said...

Hey Coco :)

Just thinking about you! I also made my blog private (troll from work) so send me your email address and I will invite you :) my email is luckylucyjones@yahoo.com

Hope all is going well!