Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I'm here, well kinda...

I just want to apologize to you girls. I know that I have been doing a horrible job of commenting. I am reading, though. Some days it seems like that is all I can do.

Last week our washer broke. I'm convinced it broke because we were doing a really good job at saving. I feel like we keep taking one step forward and two steps back.

I'm also in the midst of fighting with my insurance company about an $800 bill for my HSG. Everyone keeps telling me not to give up on it. In fact, my obgyn nurse told me to "give them hell". I can't seem to work myself up to that though. Every time I even think about calling I have an anxiety attack. I know I can't just forget about it and hope it will go away but I want to so bad.

Jade was spayed on the 7th. Last Friday she started bleeding like she would while she was in heat. Took her to the vet and it seems that her body is possibly having a reaction to the sutures. She is on antibiotics and the bleeding has slowed down to spotting, thankfully. However, it is a huge pain to keep her covered and she's getting annoyed with her "diaper".

Despite the fact that my mind is racing all the time, most days I do really good. I go to work, go to the gym, come home, eat, shower and go to bed. The gym has turned out to be a real blessing. By the time I get home I am exhausted and don't have enough energy to obsess over TTC or my lack there of. I just have to keep reminding myself to pray for strength.

8 comments:

Lucky Jones said...

I've been wondering where you've been!! When it rains, it pours, huh? I am having insurance-related issues too, ugh, it's annoying... Take it easy, have a glass of wine, and have DH rub your feet, you will be feeling better in no time ;)

Emmy said...

"Some days it seems like that is all I can do."

I feel ya, and that is okay! (at least, I think it is!)

I'm sorry so many things are going wrong. I hope it gets better soon.

Steph O. said...

(((HUGS)))

I'm sorry things have been rough for you!

My mom's rule is "never let the car or the appliances know that you have money in the savings account!". It seems to be true.

I hope your dog is feeling better soon, poor baby!

Lauren said...

I'm sorry things are still rough. I'm thinking of you. (((hugs)))

junebug said...

I feel your pain. The infertility dance of saving money and Murphy's Law sucks!
Poor Jade! I hope she heals soon.

ifcrossroads said...

I check your blog everyday. Glad to hear you are doing well. Missing you.

To A T said...

((HUGS)) Coco!!

Chele said...

Hugs Coco! You do what you have to do. I don't always have time to respond either. Hoping your furbaby is okay. Hang in there.