Thursday, July 9, 2009

So this evening I received a email from someone I've never met. As far as I know, she isn't even a member of the "blogosphere". Her email not only warmed my heart but it also made my day. I thought I share part of it with yall...



"I just came across your blog when I was looking for information on trying to conceive combined with praying.


Of course I wish you and your husband that best of luck and I do believe that God has an ultimate plan for all of us. A baby will be yours and I will pray for you.

I am 31 and we have planned our lives much differently than you but honestly...I am happy to see that you are TTC at this time in your life. I am not sure waiting is always the best idea. Some women I know have waited themselves out of the game. Other women I know have kids at the thought of having sex. And here we are, educated and also TTC. Babies don't know about check books.

What does a baby really need? Love - loving caring parents, food, shelter and some clothes. However, our society has become obsessed with material things and have forgotten what it means to be loving, as parents, as neighbors and friends. I think a child raised in a happy home is the best commitment we can make to society. So I wish you the best. ..."

5 comments:

Morgan said...

That is really sweet! Maybe it was an angel! ;)

Peeveme said...

That is sweet.

Amy said...

That is a beautiful e-mail, very sweet.

To A T said...

AWW!! What a nice email!

Chele said...

The was amazing!