Friday, July 24, 2009

Liar, Liar...




Pants on Fire!



Last post I promised a week full of blogging. I had big ambitions for wonderful posts that would make you cry, laugh, and pee your pants all at the same time. Ha! Well both you and I should have known better. I ALWAYS have plans for this blogs that I almost never follow through with.

Here are my excuses:


**
Last Monday when I intended on getting my blog back on I started my period. So I spent both Monday and Tuesday wallowing in my own misery.

**I used to do all of my blog reading and writing at work. Since I'm not even supposed to be on the Internet at work, much less blogging, I have been trying really hard not to. That means that I have to do all of my blogging, facebooking, and reading at the end of the day. After I work, go to the gym, walk the dog, shower and cook dinner. Sometimes I am just plain tired.

**Wednesday and Thursday hubs had two days off in a row. Not only do we work opposite shifts but lately he has been working 6 days a week. So heck yeah I didn't go to the gym or even open the computer!

**Friday, Saturday, and Sunday were busy with I don't even know what. I know I saw Harry Potter on Saturday. It was good, not necessarily great, but entertaining and good.

**Yesterday I was just plain tired! (not much of an excuse but hey, just go with it!)


So, with that said I have had the greatest intentions. Just been very busy/lazy. I have even started drafts with my post ideas so that I will remember them.


*****Big thank you to Lauren for emailing me to check up on me! Makes me feel very loved! Thanks girl!****

4 comments:

Lauren said...

We all love you and miss you, Coco!

Morgan said...

Well, I GUESS I can forgive you this time. ;)

I have been super busy too and I totally understand! Good to hear from you though and I'm glad you are okay! Post when you find time girl! Thinkin about ya! :)

Amy said...

Glad to hear that your doing ok.

ifcrossroads said...

I've missed you Coco. :)