Monday, July 6, 2009

Fourth of July Festivities

This 4th was a blast! All the family met up at my aunt and uncle's house. Normally we would do fireworks ourselves but because of the drought there was a ban on them. We ended up at their neighbor's pool after a bar-b-q. Afterwards we were all tired, so we crowded into the living room and watched a movie while eating popcorn and ice cream. Here are a few pics:

My "little" sister jumping off of my Uncle's shoulders


Ethan, my cousin, had to try it too!


He's such a cutie!

Finally, yours truly and my mom

5 comments:

Amy said...

Great pictures. It looks like you guys had alot of fun.

Emmy said...

Looks like fun!!

I see what looks like grape vines in the background. (Being wine obsessed will do that to me!!)

Where is this beautiful place?

Coco said...

It is actually my aunt and uncle's neighbor's house. He was out of town and let us use the pool. They live in the country so it is a pretty big piece of land. The guy is actually "trying his hand" at wine making.

Chele said...

Looks like everyone enjoyed the day.

To A T said...

Looks like you all had a great 4th!! :)