Sunday, June 28, 2009

So a lot has happened since I posted last. Hubby and I have done a lot of talking and have decided to wait until we have the money saved up to do another IUI. Honestly it is killing me but we really don't have any other. I've been doing pretty good considering. Of course I have my moments, though, when I just want to never get out of bed.

This evening is not so great. I feel like everyone and their mother is pregnant. Two of my cousins are pregnant. One family friend is pregnant. Five women at church are pregnant and about another five at work. I'm sick of it. I'm sick of it happening to everyone but me.

2 comments:

Emmy said...

It's a hard decision, but hopefully that will put you in a better position when you do get pregnant and have that baby. I know what you mean about everyone being pregnant. It stinks!

Lauren said...

I hear you. Everyone is pregnant except us. I can't take it either.
(((HUGS)))