Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Mish-Mash

Dang, it's been a long time since I've posted! I dunno, I haven't really been that busy, just tired. I have so much to catch up on I'm just gonna do a bullet post.

  • Last week Hubs and I took the week off together for our 2nd anniversary. Since our work schedules are so different, having that much time together was a present in and of itself. We were originally going to head to the beach for a few days but really couldn't justify it since we just made a big purchase (more on that below). We ended up just hanging out at home and by the pool together. It was wonderful!
  • Two weekends ago, we FINALLY bought a couch!!!!!!!!!!!! Woot woot! We also splurged and got a chair too. The pictures really don't do them justice and I HATE the pillows....






















  • I started OPKs on CD13 and was getting negatives that never got darker or lighter. I was sure that I missed my surge but decided to go ahead and use my very last OPK yesterday evening (CD17) and got a positive!
  • I have been trying to get myself to the gym for a while now and it just hasn't happened. Well, I weighed myself the other day and I am the heaviest I have ever been. I'm at a weight that I have always told myself I would never get to. I was talking to a lady at work about it and she suggested that we go to the gym together after work. Today was the third day in a row that we did it. I'm hoping that it will work better since I have someone to be accountable to. I am tired and sore all over but feeling pretty proud of myself! :)
  • I think there was more I had planned on saying but I can't remember....

















7 comments:

Chele said...

Yay! A couch that doesn't smile at you! I didn't like the accent pillows that came with our last set either. lol

+++ vibes for a BFP!

I can't wait to move and either have our home gym moved inside where there is a/c or sign get a family membership at the local gym. The closest one to us here is 30 min. away and by the time you drive to and from and workout you've lost a good portion of your free time. Good luck with the weight loss.

Lila said...

Love the couch! I with ya on the pillows, why do nice pieces of furniture always have tacky accents?
I've been doing the Wii fit and the Wii active everyday! Good luck with the works outs! Its hard at first, but becomes addictive!

Amy said...

Welcome back! It sounds like you had a nice week off with your hubby, and by the way your new couch is very pretty.

Lauren said...

I like the couch!

Steph O. said...

I like the couch, totally agree about the pillows though. Do you know how to sew? Pillows are so easy!

I do better with work out buddies too. I hope it goes well for you! :)

Oh, & this is late, but if I didn't say it last wk- Happy Anniversary! Glad you two had fun.

Teresa said...

I hope the workouts go well for you. I gotta get my fatty butt up and do something too. Big mama has gained 10 pounds in a year. Blech. The lack of fertility makes me want chocolate all.of.the.time :)

Love the couch..hate the pillows too haha

Morgan said...

I LOVE your new couch, at least this one isn't "smiling" at you haha! It's so my style of furniture! :)