Saturday, May 2, 2009

Why do I do this to myself?

So I POAS this morning and got a BFN of course. The funny thing is that I had convinced myself that I was pg. I have been exhausted all the time and for the past two days I have been nauseous all the time, except when I'm eating. I guess I either a) have a stomach bug or b) am having some weird PMS symptom. It's funny to me that I can convince myself that I could get pg on a "break cycle". I mean, I know I have PCOS, I know I don't ovulate on my own!

I called the RE this morning (they are open on Sat) but haven't heard back yet. I'm assuming that they will want to start me on Provera since I never really got a full AF last cycle, just spotting. I took Provera once before and had a hell of a time. It made me so depressed that I was having a hard time functioning. By far, it was the worst period I had ever had. Because of that I will probably wait until Monday to start taking just to give AF a few more days to start on her own. Dang I hate this.

7 comments:

Stacie said...

I am so sorry about the bfn. My head had done the same to me by making myself think that I was pregnant when I wasn't. It makes the blow that much harder. Hugs.

Hoping you do start on your own and are able to avoid the procardia. It doesn't sound like fun.

Melissa said...

I am sorry about the BFN. ((Hugs))

AJ48 said...

I am sorry about the BFN sweetie! It can be so frustrating!!! (((hugs))) I hope AF comes soon and you dont have to go on Provera either!! You could have gotten a false negative too...hang in there!!!

Lucky Jones said...

Ugh I've been there... and will most likely be there again in 3 1/2 weeks...

Lauren said...

I'm sorry about the BFN.

I was on Marvelon a couple of cycles ago to bring on a period. It was THE WORST. I was an insane woman.

Chele said...

Hugs, I'm so sorry about the BFN.

Hoping it will be the last one for you.

Lynn Page said...

I'm sorry sweetie. I hope AF comes on her own...did she? KUP.