Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Provera can suck it

I have always been a very hormonal and emotional person. I cry, a lot. So when I add artificial hormones to that the result is not very pretty. I'm on my fourth day of Provera and I want to scream, punch, cry and kick all at the same time. Everyone I work with is pissing me off. I'm tired my supervisor and lead playing favorites. I'm tired of their favorites treating me like they are better than or above me in some way. I want so badly to tell them all how sick I am of them and walk out of this place. Instead, I will continue to sit here, take the crap and hold back the tears. Gotta have a job right?

The side effects don't end there though! Oh no! My feet look like the little balloons with toes. Water retention? Check! I have enough gas to power an 18 wheeler across the country. (I maybe be exaggerating a little) This is a sure sign for me that AF is on her way and she is gearing up to be a bitch. I'm so excited.

7 comments:

Chele said...

Hugs Coco! I think this is the perfect night for a long bubble bath with the drink of your choice and a good book. Hoping tomorrow is a better day for you.

Lauren said...

Ugh, that sounds awful! I totally understand.

Christine said...

aww! I'm so sorry! hang in there!

Steph O. said...

Ugh, I'm sorry Provera is being so mean to you. I had to take it once & hated it!

I second what Chele said- definitely do that! Add some dark chocolate to that mix.

Amy said...

I'm sorry Coco. =( PMS is bad enough without having to take Provera to intensify the hormones. I hope things get better soon. {{{HUGS}}}

To A T said...

UGH! I hate provera! it does the same thing to me too... I turn into a raving lunatic! :( (((HUGS)))

Lucky Jones said...

Provera CAN suck it... AF can suck it. Stupid hormones suck! don't they know that all they have to do it make it so we get pg?! Easy job, right? Slacker hormones.. :) And I nominated you for an award - go to my blog to check it out ;)