Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My old Journal

The other day I was looking for a book to read when I found my old journal from my preteen/early teenage years.. Reading it, I realized that I was probably the worst journal-er ever. I would write for two days and skip 6 months. Some of the entries are pretty funny so I am going to share some with you over the next few days! :)

"Dear Journal,
I'm writing kind of early because I have something on my mind. Mom says that by the time school starts I'll start shaving my underarms! Heather and Megan (
little sisters) are growing boobs faster than me! But I'm getting pretty big!!" ...

Classic 12 year old girl isn't it?

8 comments:

Lila said...

I love it! Reminds me of my old journals!!

Steph O. said...

LOL! Slow-growing bbs are a big deal.

My journals have massive gaps in them too.

Amy said...

lol very cute!

Melissa said...

LOL, that's a classic! I also kept a diary when I was that age and I always laugh hyterically whenever I read through it.

Chele said...

LOL! This post was great. I never kept one because of my sneaky siblings.

To A T said...

LOL I was a terrible journaler too. I would do that same thing- journal for a few days then miss a year.

Lauren said...

Hahaha ohhh that's funny. My old journals are hilarious, too.

Christina said...

That's too funny. I did a few posts a while back of old diary entries and it was so funny to read the crap I use to write about!