Thursday, May 7, 2009

My old Journal Part 2

For today's journal entry I'm going to give you a few excerpts from a few posts...

Dear Journal,
Today was great! There's this new guy in my English, Math and Social Studies class. He's so so cute! All the girls like him, I can tell. (I think he knows it too)....


Dear Journal,
I stayed home from school today. I feel awful, but of course me and mom got into a fight. School's going fine. Right now there's not really anybody at church or school that I like. .... Mom says I might start my period sometime soon. I can't wait!! If I find anybody reading this I'm going to be very mad!


Dear Journal,
I don't like that new guy anymore. There's this really cute guy in most of my classes, his name is Mark! But I still like Leonardo DiCaprio the best!...


Dear Journal,
I still haven't gotten my period yet. Mom won't let me shave in the shower, either!


Dear Journal,
Wuz up? Today is Megan's B-Day. We went to Chuckie-Cheese for it. There were a bunch of really cute guys there and one that looked about my age smiled at me! Ahh!...

3 comments:

Chele said...

LMAO! You were a fickle female! Thanks for the chuckle.

AJ48 said...

Hehehehe...I wrote the same stuff in my journal!!! Ahhh to be young again, life was so much simpler! LOL

To A T said...

AH! I love the mind of a preteen! LOL So many guys... so little time.