Thursday, May 7, 2009

My body is screwing with me

I can't figure out what is going on with my body! (what else is new?) Still no AF but I am having some PMS symptoms. Since I can't seem to figure it out maybe yall can help me? Here a timeline of what's been up:

02/26-03/03: Normal AF

03/14: IUI

03/17-03/30: Prometrium

03/28: Negative Beta

04/02-04/03: light spotting, no full AF. My RN wasn't sure what to make of this. She said that it could very well be just a light AF and could start me on Provera if I wanted. Since I knew I was going to be taking a break we decided to just see what happened.

05/02: BFN

I know that it is more than likely just an annovulatory cycle but the thing is that every other time I have had them AF has been longer than 2 days.
I need to just bite the bullet and make the call for Provera don't I?

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Yeah, I'd have to say just bite the bullet and order the provera. I find it really weird that you didn't have a true AF after your IUI, though.

Chele said...

Yeah, I'd do another round of Provera but I would have a beta done first to check your progesterone levels and to definitely r/o pregnancy.

To A T said...

I'm going with everyone else... go get some provera and get the next cycle started. Sorry hun :(

Lucky Jones said...

I had that happen too... the only way we knew it was AF was a FSH/Estradiol blood test, otherwise I would have just thought it was super light spotting...