Friday, May 8, 2009

Mother's Day Sucks!

Morning yall!


So I POAS this morning, BFN. I'm going to call this morning to get
the Provera. It's just so weird because I keep thinking that AF will
be here any minute now. My boobs are killing me, my face is broken
out and I'm exhausted but since I've been like this for a week, I
guess it's just a fluke.

This morning I got to work and found a pink rose and a card on my
desk. Turns out one of the older ladies I work with brought all the
moms on our team a rose and mother's day card. For some reason she
thought that I had two babies. Ouch. I gave my mom the rose cause I
just couldn't stand to look at it without crying. Hopefully the rest
of the day will go better.

9 comments:

Teresa said...

Aw I'm tearin up for you. I'm so sorry. What a crappy Friday. May next Mother's Day be a wonderful time for you and your hubby :)

To A T said...

Aw Hun! :( I'm sorry. (((HUGS))) sweetie!

Lauren said...

My heart ached when I read that.

Mother's Day does suck for us.

Steph O. said...

(((HUGS))) I'm sorry!

Chele said...

Ouch! I'm so sorry. Sending lots of +++ vibes that you will either have a baby this time next year or be big as a house. Hugs.

Emmy said...

I'm so sorry-- for the BFN and the coworker. This whole thing really sucks sometimes.

AJ48 said...

I am so sorry girl! Hang in there...(((Hugs))))

Morgan said...

Aww, I'm sorry! I know the lady was trying to be nice and has no idea what you are going through but she should have made sure before she did that! So sorry! (((BIG HUGS)))

Lila said...

That sucks! If only she knew! I'm with you - mothers day sucks!