- I am thinking REALLY want a photoshop program for my laptop... anyone have any recommendations?
- Hubs and I went to see the new X-Men movie on Saturday. We are both huge X-Men fans so we both loved it. Soo many cute guys in it!
- Friday night we went to the Kenny Chesney concert. Lady Antebellum was one of the openers and hubby got to meet Hillary! He thinks she is super hot so that made his week!
- Still no AF... The nurse never called me back on Saturday. I haven't called back yet because I think I am going to wait a few more days. Our anniversary is at the end of the month and we are talking about going to the coast. I don't want to be starting AF then so I think I'll just push it back. Who knows though, by the end of the day I may be ready to get this started.... :)
- Didn't do to much on Sunday, just church, errands, and a nap.
- My "little" brother Nick competed in the Texas Fight Fest 11 on Saturday night! He does MMA. Anyway, he won and I am so proud! He now holds both the Cruiserweight Champion title and the Middleweight Champion title for TAMMA (Texas Ameture Mixed Martial Arts)!
***Sorry the pic is so big... can't figure out how to make it smaller...