Monday, May 4, 2009

  • I am thinking REALLY want a photoshop program for my laptop... anyone have any recommendations?


  • Hubs and I went to see the new X-Men movie on Saturday. We are both huge X-Men fans so we both loved it. Soo many cute guys in it!


  • Friday night we went to the Kenny Chesney concert. Lady Antebellum was one of the openers and hubby got to meet Hillary! He thinks she is super hot so that made his week!


  • Still no AF... The nurse never called me back on Saturday. I haven't called back yet because I think I am going to wait a few more days. Our anniversary is at the end of the month and we are talking about going to the coast. I don't want to be starting AF then so I think I'll just push it back. Who knows though, by the end of the day I may be ready to get this started.... :)

  • Didn't do to much on Sunday, just church, errands, and a nap.


  • My "little" brother Nick competed in the Texas Fight Fest 11 on Saturday night! He does MMA. Anyway, he won and I am so proud! He now holds both the Cruiserweight Champion title and the Middleweight Champion title for TAMMA (Texas Ameture Mixed Martial Arts)!



***Sorry the pic is so big... can't figure out how to make it smaller...

4 comments:

Lucky Jones said...

Ahh that darned AF... You 2 should totally go to the coast, I always get relaxed and happy at the beach!

AJ48 said...

Photoshop is a really cool program. I use it everyday..I am a graphic designer. The most recent one is Photoshop CS4 but I dont even work in that. You could buy any of the creative suites (CS) and for personal use, you should be fine. Of course the older the program the less expensive it will be.

Also, there is a major difference in the look and feel from CS2 to CS3. I currently work in CS3 and like it better than the previous versions.

Do you know how to use the program or will you just wing it? If you have any questions I would be happy to help you! I have been working in Photoshop for about 10 years!

Hope this helps!!

To A T said...

I'm so glad SOMEONE liked the Xmen movie... all the reviews I have read have said it wasn't good. I just KNEW they had to be wrong!
Congrats to your bro! :)

I hope AF comes on here own so you can avoid Provera!

Morgan said...

I love Kenny Chesney!! Screw his tractor..I think HE'S sexy!! lol! :)

Love your new pic!