Friday, May 22, 2009

Did I screw it up?!?

You know how when you are TTC you think about your fertility every moment of every day? Yeah, well, by some miracle I didn't for the past two days. I had planned on picking my Clomid up from the pharmacy on Wednesday since I needed to start it on Thursday. I don't know what happened, I guess I just forgot, but I didn't give it another thought. So yesterday, on my way home from work I was moving from stuff from the passenger seat of my car when my instruction sheet from the RE fell to the floor. I instantly freaked, cause yeah I was supposed to start it that day! I calmed down though, cause duh! I can take it before I go to bed. Fast forward to late last night when I fell asleep on the couch. I finally woke up just long enough to drag myself to bed. I NEVER TOOK MY PILLS!!!! I can't believe I forgot this! I mean, really, how do I forget something that I think about every waking moment?!?

I took it this morning... I don't *think* it will mess me up... Thoughts?

4 comments:

Morgan said...

I took Clomid as well so I know a little about it, and it shouldn't make a big deal that you took it in the morning rather the night before, now if it was several days off then I'm sure it would screw you all up but since it was only a matter of hours you should be fine!! GL!! :)

Birdee said...

I always took mine at night - and I wrote with eyeliner on my bathroom to "Remember to take Clomid at 9:pm!" =D
I'm not sure what CD your taking them on, but I dont see it making that much a difference even if you took it the morning of the 6th day.
I O'ed early (between CD10 and 12) so I was instructed to take mine CD 3-7.

Lauren said...

Are you taking them CD 3-7, or 5-9? If you were planning on doing it CD3-7, then it's probably not a big deal that you took it on CD4. But if you ended up starting on CD6 then it could have an effect, since you need to get in there early enough to recruit the follicles.

Chele said...

No, I've taken it in the mornig and at night. I prefer nights because I didn't have as many side effects. I've also taken it different days so you should probably be okay.