Sunday, May 17, 2009

Couple of things...

First of all AF is finally, finally here! I was starting to get worried. Although I am happy to see her, I feel like crappity-crap. Saturday I slept pretty much the entire day. So much so that I figured I must be getting sick but turns out it was the hag. I plan on laying low for the rest of the weekend.

Friday, hubby and I, got the pleasure of spending the afternoon and evening with this little man:



This five year old cutie is hubby's little brother. They went swimming, went out to eat, played with Jade, went grocery shopping.... Other than a few potty accidents and several clothing and underwear changes everything went great. Needless to say hubs was exhausted by the time it was time to go home. It really warmed my heart to see the two of them together. Hubby is going to be an amazing father.

3 comments:

Morgan said...

and you are going to be an amazing mommy! You just wait and see! :)

Lucky Jones said...

Yay for a new cycle! And isn't it great to see our men with children? I always love to see Josh playing with one of my nieces or nephews :)

Steph O. said...

He's a cutie! (5yr olds have wetting accidents?)Glad you had fun. I think my DH is just adorable with his nieces.

BTW- thanks for the award. :^)