Monday, April 27, 2009

Zombie Chicks


Ashley over at Baby Steps... gave me this awesome Zombie Chicken Award! She is so sweet! She is getting starting her first IVF cycle and has defiantly exuded the characteristics to deserve this award! Thanks Ashley!


"The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all…"



Now for my tags:

1. Emmy is one of my newest bloggy buddies. She has been through some really tough things lately and has kept a positive attitude through it all!

2. Even though Chele is no longer TTC she still sticks around to encourage, empathize and cheer us TTCers on. I know it's got to be hard...

3. Like, Chele, Candi is always there for support even though her life has taken a different direction! Fair warning... her blog is addicting!

4. I love reading Junebug's posts! She is super smart and pretty much always positive!

5. Finally, Lynn. I have always had a soft place in my heart for step-moms since my mom was one to my siblings. I know how hard it can be and I love reading about how much Lynn loves her two little ones!

3 comments:

Lynn Page said...

Thanks coco!!! You're the bomb-diggity with chocolate sprinkles!!

Morgan said...

I tagged you on my blog if you ever get bored and can't think of anything to blog about! :)

Chele said...

Not that hard when it's one of you long time ttc'ers that finally get your BFP. It gives me an instant high and I'm very happy for you all and look forward to your pregnancy's and birth.

Thanks for the award.