Tuesday, April 14, 2009

ABC's

*****Going to Nickelback tonight!!!*****

I was originally going to make my next post about my depressing weekend but decided that since I am over it (for now) there is no point in getting myself all worked up again just to post it. Since I don't have anything else going on I got this from Lynn and Chele's blog. I'm not gonna tag anyone either, just copy it if you wanna!
A - Age: 23
B - Bed: Pretty much my favorite place in the world!
C - Chore you hate: Cleaning the tub
D- Dogs: Only the best one ever!
E - Essential start your day item: Toothbrush
F - Favorite color: Pink and Orange
G - Gold or Silver: Def. Silver
H - Height: 5'8''
I - Instruments you play: Played the flute in middle and high school
J- Job title: Mortgage Data Entry Processor
K- Kids: none................................................................................. YET!
L - Living arrangements: In an apartment with hubs and Jade
M - Mom's name: Elaine
N - Nicknames: CoCo, Coley, Baby cakes
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: too many to count! (had major back surgery and bad asthma as a teenager)
P - Pet Peeve: rumbled bed sheets- they always have to be straight and tucked in!
Q - Movie Quote: "Ah, how shall I do it? Oh, I know. I'll turn him into a flea, a harmless, little flea, and then I'll put that flea in a box, and then I'll put that box inside of another box, and then I'll mail that box to myself, and when it arrives... I'll smash it with a hammer! It's brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, I tell you! Genius, I say! Or, to save on postage, I'll just poison him with this." -Yzma from the Emperor's New Groove (my brothers and sisters and I can watch this over and over and never stop laughing)
R - Right or left handed: Rightie
S - Siblings: Two brothers, 21 & 17, and two sisters, 21 & 19
T - Time you wake up: 6:30 am
U - Underwear: yeppers, bikini preferably
V - Vegetable you dislike: Lima beans
W - Why Not: Duh, cause they taste like dirt!
X - X-rays you've had: both wrists, back, both ankles, lungs, sinuses, uterus, toes, fingers, neck, right hip.... that's a lot huh?
Y - Yummy food you make: homemade chocolate cake
Z - Zoo favorite: I have only every been to the San Antonio Zoo

1 comments:

Chele said...

Have a good time tonight!