Thursday, April 30, 2009

8x8

I was tagged by Morgan, thanks chica!

8x8

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
~Becoming a mom
~The weekend
~The Kenny Chesney concert
~Going to my brother's MMA fight
~Going to bed... I'm exhausted these days...
~Going somewhere for my anniversary
~Someday buying a house
~Getting out of work today
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
~went to work
~went to the gym with hubs
~took Jade for a walk
~watched TV
~tried to convince hubs that I had the Swine Flu so he wouldn't want to "do it".... like I said, I'm tired!
~ate Ramen Noodles
~flat ironed my hair
~nodded off at work :)

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
~have a nap time at work
~get pregnant
~loose weight (ha, doesn't everyone?)
~dance... I'm a white girl :(
~get a better job
~sing
~eat everything I want and not gain a pound
~learn to become an awesome cook

8 Shows I Watch:
~Grey's Anatomy
~Criminal Minds
~Big Bang Theory
~How I Met Your Mother
~The Office
~Private Practice
~Kath & Kim

8 Favorite Fruits:
~Watermelon
~Honeydew Melon
~Cantaloupe
~grapes
~Kiwi
~Pineapple
~Papaya but only if it's dried
~Oranges

8 Places I'd Like to Travel:
~New York
~Alaska (where I was born!)
~Hawaii
~Africa
~Australia
~Scotland
~Brazil
~New Zealand

8 people I'm tagging:
~Not gonna tag you... if you want it, come get it! :)

0 comments: