Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Pity Party

I went to the RE again this morning. The nurse said that I am ready to get started! I have one large follie on each side, a mid-sized one on the left, and several smaller ones on each side. My lining was "perfect" at an 8. I am supposed to take the trigger at 9:30 pm tomorrow and the IUI is scheduled for Saturday morning.

Now, confession time. I lied to my boss and told her that I didn't realize that the appt was going to take all day so I wouldn't be able to come in. I just needed a mental health day, bad. I HATE that this is what this has come down to. I hate what these hormones do to my mental state. I hate that I can't let myself get excited or feel positive because I am so scared of getting hurt.

That is why it is 4:02 pm and I am still in my pajamas. Lovely.

4 comments:

AJ48 said...

Your totally allowed to take a mental health day!! I cant tell you how many times I have done that. Ok so your not "caughing up a lung" but it is still considered a "sick" day! hehe

As a matter of fact, if this C doesnt work for me...I am totally taking a mental health day when AF arrives!!

Hope this IUI works for you!!!!

Lauren said...

Go ahead, take a mental health day! Fight the power.

Lila said...

Mental health days are pretty necessary in my books. I hope you enjoyed your day!

Chele said...

Hugs CoCo.

Everyone needs a mental health aka ME day.

If you can't manage to be positive then we will just have to do it for you. Lots of +++++ vibes for a BFP coming your way.

Hang in there.....