Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Jade

I am going to copy two of my blogging buddies and post about my baby! She is 2 years old and spoiled rotten. She sleeps in the bed with hubby and I and goes with us where ever she can. But hey, she keeps me sane so it is totally worth it.


I think she is about a year old here

This is the robe her daddy insisted on buying her. She NEVER wears it.

Her and I snuggling...

Silly puppy-ness

Her and her daddy sleeping

Her favorite activity- playing ball! If she had her way she would do this 24/7

6 comments:

Christine said...

awwwww SO CUTE!

Lynn Page said...

So very cute!! Reminds me of how our Lexie girl is with us. I even call her my "dogter" like daughter...lol she sleeps in bed with us too, she's a total cuddle bug, and a big ol' spoiled rotten daddies girl...lol

junebug said...

I love her! She is so cute. My 70 pd. baby still sleeps with me every night.

Chele said...

Aww I loved this post. Our Chase would play ball 24/7 too and he is never without his ball. Chase and Maverick sleep with Jake. How they manage it I don't know. lol!

nancy said...

ahhh!!! She is SO freaking cute!!!

Christina said...

So cute!! I love boston terriers! Our dogs cuddle with us like that too and love to sleep in the bed.