Monday, March 30, 2009

About me

I was tagged by the lovely Lila!



Copy and paste these questions, replacing my answers with yours, then tag 5 people to do the same thing.



THREE NAMES I GO BY

1. CoCo

2. Coley

3. Baby Cakes

THREE JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE

1. My current job- a data entry position

2. I worked at a day care for about 2 1/2 weeks. It was horrible. I was sick the entire time.

3. I worked at a grocery store for about 5 years. First I was a bagger, then cashier, and lastly a pharmacy clerk which lasted for 3 years.



PLACES I HAVE LIVED

1. Born in Anchorage, AL (moved away while I was still a baby, haven't ever been back)

2. Tucson, AZ

3. San Antonio, TX



THREE TV SHOWS THAT I WATCH

1. Grey's Anatomy

2. The Office

3. Big Bang Theory



THREE PLACES I HAVE BEEN

1. Disney World

2. border towns in Mexico

3. The Texas coast



THREE PLACES I WANT TO GO

1. Africa

2. Europe

3. Hawaii



THREE OF MY FAVORITE FOODS

1. Baked goods

2. tacos

3. cheese enchiladas



THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO

1. Being a mom

2. Owning our own home

3. Shopping



THREE PETS THAT YOU HAVE OWNED

1. My current dog, Jade

2. Kody- a boston terrier that died

3. Miss Kittty- a cat that hated my guts. She would poop on my pillow (no one elses) and attack me in the middle of the night. She hated me too.



THREE FAVORITE BANDS/ ARTISTS

1. Taylor Swift

2. Nickelback

3. Cake



THREE FAVORITE TEAMS TO WATCH

1. SA Spurs Go-Spurs-Go!

2. Dallas Cowboys

3. Texas Longhorns

THREE FAVORITE DRINKS

1. Water

2. Coca-Cola

3. Dr. Pepper


Hmmm... I can't remember who has done this and who hasn't so if you haven't consider yourself tagged!

1 comments:

Chele said...

Gee Thanks CoCo. I'll get right on it. lol!