Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I am 11dpIUI (days past IUI) today. Yesterday I woke up and my boobs and nipple were enormous and hurt like all get out. Last night I was so tired I fell asleep somewhere around 8:30. Of course I thought I was pregnant! I mean really, why wouldn't I think that? It doesn't matter that those are all symptoms of AF, cause I was sure I was pregnant.

Then today at lunch I was sitting foward, leaning over the table and the cramps started. I felt like a brick had hit me in the chest. I froze, panicked and ran to bathroom where I sat and cried. I just don't understand why this isn't happening for me. Why can't I just get pregnant? It's getting to the point where the hurt is starting to feel like I just can't take it anymore.

Oh and FYI, hubby and I DO NOT have a $1,000 lying around to do another IUI with next month. I don't know what we will do.

6 comments:

Lucky Jones said...

I am so sorry... I have been there too. I did IUI with injectables for 3 cycles before my dr and I decided to move forward to IVF, which will be in June or July. I had a fibroid which was removed March 11 and I think that it has been a big reason as to why I can't conceive. It was displacing my uterus, pumping large amounts of estrogen into my system, and suppressing progestrone.
My insurance covered a lot of my IUI's and will be covering IVF. Have you called them to find out if you need to do something to get it covered?
Good luck, I know it's hard, but it will happen...
~Carol

Lila said...

Why must it be so difficult, if only it was as easy as it's supposed to be.

AJ48 said...

((((HUGS))))

I am so sorry AF showed up for you! Dont you hate the mind tricks that we play on ourselves. Every month I convince myself that I am and then ...there she is!!! Ughh!

I totally understand though...I just failed my third IUI. I dont think I have ever failed this much in my life!!! hahaha

Hang in there sweets.

Morgan said...

I'm sorry. I know the feeling is horrible, I have been there and done that. Don't give up just yet hun! You are in my thoughts!

Christine said...

I'm praying that she doesn't show!!!! ((HUGS))

junebug said...

I'm so sorry! I've been there and I know exactly how you feel. ((Hugs))