Monday, February 9, 2009

Weekend Rap-up

It was a crazy weekend! I am exhausted and sore all over and am so happy that it is over!

Here's how it went:



Friday night: Went to my mom's house after work to hang out with her and my little brother. We ended up running a few errands and then just chilling at her house until about 11:30pm. I went home and got in bed (exciting, i know). Hubby got home from work around 12:30am and brought his BFF with him. I got up and we all sat on the porch and talked while they drank beers. I am still dumbfounded by the fact that a man of my hubby's size can be buzzed after to light beers and drunk after 3. Went to bed around 2:45am.



Saturday: Got up at 7:30am to go and help my mom with her garage sale. Hubby not happy at all but with a quick run to the nearest Mexican restaurant for breakfast tacos he was all better. Garage sale went great! People bought some ridiculous junk! The best part of that the local Humane Society came and picked up everything that was left, so we didn't have to load it all to Goodwill!

As soon as the garage sale was done Moving Day (for my mom) started. We worked, packing, lifted, heaved, and pushed until about 9:30pm. By the time hubby and I walked in the door at home all we could do was shower and head to bed. We were sooo tired. I think I was out by 10:30pm.



Sunday: Got up around 9am. My wonderful wonderful hubby made me delish breakfast tacos. mmmm... I love him! Hubby left for work and I left for church. After church I had lunch with mom, brother, aunt and uncle. Then more moving.... :( Finally left my mom's house around 9:00pm. Went home, took a hot bath and a shower with hubby. Fell into bed around 10:30pm.



We got A LOT done! I just need a weekend to recover from my weekend!

2 comments:

Chele said...

I'd be tired and sore too. We are veteran movers......many, many moves as we move everytime my dh gets a new project. Thankfully, we now have movers do the heavy hard work.

LOL! at your dh getting buzzed so easily. I also have no tolerance for alcohol and one glass of wine will give me a buzz and three I will be ready for a long nap.

Morgan said...

I'm glad you had such a productive weekend! I was lazy and did NOTHING! lol :)