I keep sitting down to start new posts and can't come up with anything more than a few sentences. I feel like my brain is all over the place! I don't even know if it is a real side effect but I am going to blame it on the Femara. Hey, why not? I blame everything else on it. :)
So here's what has been going on:
- I am in my favorite part of my cycle! The time between AF and O! There's no worrying, obsessing because there is really nothing to do!
- I am having HOT FLASHES! My hands get so sweaty I can't even type. GROSS!
- I am in the midst of helping my mom move and she is driving me crazy. She is dragging this out into a two-week long move. She just wants to do a little bit at a time. It's driving me nuts (which could also be blamed on the Femara :)
- My house looks like a tornado hit it. It's so overwhelming that I just keep putting it off because I don't know where to start.
- This morning I was supposed to be at work at 8:30am. A coworker texted me at 8:36am to ask where I was at. I was still sleeping! I am literally pushing it with my attendance so I spent the drive over here praying I wouldn't get fired. Luckily my boss was in a good mood this morning! I am feeling pretty gross though from jumping into some clothes and coming without a shower. yuck!
- I think that I am addicted to Google Reader....
- Sometimes when I am feeling down about this whole TTC thing I get on here and read your blogs and sometimes it magically makes me feel better!
- I think that Jade is lonely and needs a "friend" but I'm not sure that I even want another dog.