Thursday, February 5, 2009

S.A.

Operation Giz-in-a-cup is complete! YAY!

I had to work today so it has been killing me to hand over the "control reins" to my hubby. Not that I wanted to do the test for him but I hate having to trust him to do it all right. The only problem he had was that he forgot the prescription at home even though I left it with my handwritten instructions and directions. ;) Luckily that was easily remedied by having my OBGYN fax a copy over to the lab.

So, hubby says that the results will be in after lunch! When I asked him if the lab was going to call us then or just send the results over to my dr. his answer was something like, "How am I supposed to know?". Umm, yeah, I'll just find out myself, thank you very much.

Eek! I'm nervous! I will update when I hear something!

9 comments:

AJ48 said...

LMAO! Your first liner is halarious!! I was cracking up at work...ppl were looking at me : )

Keep us updated!

Chele said...

LOL! +++++ vibes that you/he gets good results.

Ophelia said...

Good luck!

Lila said...

Good luck, I hope all works out well! We just went through that and have to get re-tested, due to the very very cold temperature that day!

Melissa said...

Best of luck to you! I hope the results are a-okay!

To A T said...

LMAO!!!

I hope his results come back good!! Men never find out the important stuff do they?

Amy said...

Good Luck!!! I hope you get good results.

Morgan said...

Well?!? Surely you have heard something by now! :)

Christine said...

Any news yet???

hey- we are CB's! We are both on CD 12..