Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bor-ing

I can't think of anything to blog about but feel the need to do it. So, I copied this from Christina!


* What are your middle names? Mine is Elaine and hubby has two, David Scott
* How long have you been together? Since October 2006
* How long did you know each other before you started dating? Like a couple of days... (if that)
* Who asked who out? He did :)
* How old were each of you when you met? I was 20, he was 21
* How old are each of you now? I am 22 and he is 23
* How long did you date before becoming engaged? 2 months
* How tall are each of you? I am 5'8". His driver's license says that he is 6' but he DEFINITELY is not. I say he is 5'8" (with heels, I am taller)
* Whose siblings do you see the most? Mine. We are both pretty close to my family
* Do you have any children together? nope
* What about pets? We have a Boston terrier named Jade. She is our baby!
* Did you go to the same school? no
* Are you from the same hometown? yes, he was born here and I have lived here most of my life.
* Who is the smartest? Hmm, tricky one! I'm gonna say me ;)
* Who is the most sensitive? Without a question, me
* Where do you eat out most as a couple? Applebee's, his favorite
* Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Disney World for our honeymoon
* Who does the cooking? It depends. He does breakfast on the weekends because he makes the best tacos and omelette's. I do more of the dinner cooking.
*Who is more social? Probably me
* Who is the neat-freak? Neither one of us, our apartment is almost always dirty or cluttered
*Who hogs the bed? He says I do, I say he does
* Who wakes up earlier? Me, he doesn't get up till about 11am because he works till about 1am
* Who has the bigger family? Me, mine is huge
* How do you spend the holidays? We try to spend some time with both families
* Who is more jealous? me
* Do you have little pet names for each other? I mostly call him baby, honey and sugar. He goes through pet name phases with me. He will make one up and use it for a couple of months until he comes up with a new one. It used to be pumpkin-juice and right now it is baby-cakes (Yeah, weird I know)
* How long did it take to get serious? About 2 weeks
* Who eats more? He like huge meals, I am a grazer
*Who sings better? Both of us are awful
*Who’s older? him
* Who does the dishes? He does! I love it!
*Who snores? He does and he says I do too, I say I don't
* Who’s better with the computer? Me, he mostly just knows how to get on the Internet
* Who drives? Neither one of us likes to drive but he usually does it when we are together
* Who kissed who first? I think it was kind of mutual
* Who eats more sweets? Probably me, all of my teeth are sweet teeth!

4 comments:

Christina said...

That's funny, Josh's driver's license says he's 6'1 but I measured him a few weeks ago and he's 5'11 so he told me to tell everyone he's 6 feet!

Teresa said...

Ooooh so much fun getting to "know" you better!

To A T said...

I have to laugh because I call Batman Babycakes!! ;-) it's been a pet name since we were dating.

Coco said...

That's crazy T! I haven't ever heard someone else use that name! :)