Thursday, January 8, 2009

Never say never

I always said that I would NEVER text on my phone...... Now I am a text-a-holic.

I always said that I would NEVER chat on messages boards...... Met some amazing women here.

I always said that I would NEVER have trouble getting pregnant..... Now I am going on 1 year trying to concieve.

I always said that I would NEVER need medical intervention to get pregnant.... I'm on my 5th cycle with Femara.

I always said that I would NEVER EVER blog...... Here I am.


So why now?

I guess that my main reason for deciding to "jump ship" and start blogging has a lot to do with wanting to have a record of this time in my life. I have a horrible memory. I can't even remember my high school teacher's names. I have a lot of things going on right now that I would really like to remember. My husband and I have been married for about a year and a half. We have been trying to have a baby for about a year now. I am hoping that once I am past this struggle, this blog will be something that I can look back on and remember this time in my life.

3 comments:

Chele said...

Welcome to the blogging community! I hope you enjoy it as much as many of us do. I never say never anymore because too often those words come back to bite me in the behind. lol

I've met some amazing women on the IV TTC board and the FF boards over the past 7 years. I don't know what I would have done without their love and support this past year. I can honestly say I've made some life long friends from these boards and hope you will be as fortunate as I.

+++ vibes that 2009 brings you that much longed for baby. Good luck!

Ophelia said...

Welcome to the blogosphere!

Teresa said...

You're gonna get addicted dude. It's like a drug just like texting. I bet your phone is glued to your side now huh? You'll need a laptop, velcro and some hot glue to get started. Hehe. I'm sorry that you've been trying so long. Have you been to the dr yet or do you have to wait until you've officially hit the 1 year mark?