Sunday, January 25, 2009

Honesty

T gave me my first ever award! Thanks T!




The rules:

1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.

2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.

3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself.


************************************************************************************


1) I can touch the tip of my nose with my tongue. Gross, I know. I never ever tell anyone this because I got made fun of quite a bit growing up because of it. I don't know why I decided to show people this when I was little, it was really stupid now that I think about it. Once one person knew though, everyone knew.



2) I am afraid of the dark. It's not so bad that I have to sleep with a night light or anything, it's entering places that are dark. I can't walk across a dark room without turning a light on. I have to practically run from my car to my front door.



3) I have always wanted to "just be a mom". In second grade, on career day, when you were to dress up like what you wanted to be, I wore a dress, purse and a babydoll strapped to my chest. To this day, I can't wait to stay at home and take care of my children. Old fashioned, I know.



4) I am horrible at keeping a clean house. My house is almost always dirty and unorganized. At work, however, my desk is always clean, organized, and clear.



5) My hubby and I got engaged after knowing eachother for only 2 months. Looking back it, it was pretty stupid. Our first year of marriage was one of the toughest things I have ever had to do. I wouldn't change it though. :)



6) I could sleep anywhere, anytime, no matter what. I can never get enough of it!



7) I am big fat cheap-o! I don't own anything designer because I can't stand the thought of spending large amounts of money. My favorite stores include Target and TJ Maxx.

8) I am the oldest of 5 kids and am very bossy (I will only admit this here:). I am constantly catching myself telling my siblings what to do and how to do it. It drives them and my hubby nuts. It's like things like that just pop out of my mouth before I realize what I am saying.

9) I really want to be pregnant but am scared of how soon it will all be over once I do get pg.

10) I am scared sh*tless of snakes and bugs. My brother owns 2 snakes that are 6+ foot long. I cannot be in the same room as them, even if they are in their cage. When we were little he took full advantage of this knowledge. >:(


So I don't have 7 people that read this blog so I will just tag a few!
Christine, Chele, Teresa

2 comments:

Ophelia said...

I suck at keeping places clean too. Unlike you though, my desk at work is also a big mess! It's not that anything is "dirty"... it's just sooooo disorganized! I can't help it!

To A T said...

I have always wanted to "just be a mom" too. It baffles Batman however...

I'm like you are only with spiders... even if they are tiny I run screaming!